BECOME CONVERSATIONAL IN SPANISH
AS A BEGINNER
Spanish Made Easy: A Beginner’s Workshop for
A Workshop designed for people like you, who are eager to learn Spanish but have found that traditional methods just aren’t effective!
Day 1: The Sound of the Spanish Language, Wednesday, July 26th, 21:00 ET
Day 2: Be Conversational as a Beginner, Thursday, July 27th, 21:00 ET
Stay connected for more!
Wednesday 26th July 21:00 ET
The sound of the Spanish Language
- Does pronunciation really matters?
- The gym anecdote
- Sounds of vocals
- The consonants
- The FUNemes (The keys phonemes)
- Tone, rythm and articulation
Thursday 27th July
Be conversational as a beginner?
- Ser and Estar
- Gustar and encantar
- Talking about our plans
- Must know verbs
- The phonecall challenge
Meet your host
- CEO and co-founder of WorldsAcross
- +500 of success stories
- One of the creators of the method Living the Language
- Someone in charge of making you enjoy the process
What people say about WorldsAcross
WorldsAcross has been a great experience so far. The teachers are all very knowledgeable and eager to satisfy the interest of the students.